Netfire Broadband FAQ
When can I start using my internet service?
You can start using the service post installation and realization of subscription amount.
What are the devices I can use to access Netfire Broadband service?
You can access Netfire Secured Wireless Broadband service from PC/Laptop/Smart Devices like tablets and smart phones. Minimum System Requirement details are as below:
PC/Laptop/Smart Devices supporting the following
- Intel P-IV 2 GHz or higher processor
- 512 MB RAM
- Minimum 2 GB free Hard disk space at the time of installation.
- Operating System: Win 2000 Win XP, Win Vista Win 7
- Ethernet LAN Card/ Port (10/100Base T) with TCP/IP support
- Browser Options: IE 6.0 & above, Mozilla Firefox 3.0 & above, Opera, Google Chrome
- Wi-Fi enabled devices (Smartphone’s, tablets, touchpad’s): If you have opted for @ll Home Solution your devices should support 802.1X, WPA2 Enterprise security features.
How do I access my Netfire Broadband service?
For Windows Users
Launch Browser > Enter User ID & Password
Launch Dialer > Select Profile > (Ethernet, All Home) > Enter User ID & Password > Launch Browser
For MAC Users
Launch Browser > Enter User ID & Password
What is @ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Service? Does Netfire Broadband provide the Wireless Wi-Fi modem/ router?
@ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Service comes under the Value Added Services as provided by the Company. It is a chargeable service paid at the time of subscription.
@ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Service
Is built using latest MIMO (Multiple-Input and Multiple-Output) technology that improves network coverage up to two times over conventional home Wi-Fi. The service includes one hotspot instance inside your home at Rs. 1500 + taxes. This can support an area of approximately 1000 sq. ft. For larger homes, additional hot-spots are available at Rs.1500 per instance + taxes. Also, simultaneous log-ins are allowed only from a single location.
Is enabled with highest level WPA2 Enterprise security with AEC encryption technology. This ensures a secure connection besides being the only DoT compliant Wi-Fi solution offered by any Broadband ISP in the country.
I have @ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Service, how many PC/Laptops/Smart Devices can be used in this solution?
The Maximum PCs/Laptops/Smart Devices which can be connected under a specific plan is available in tariff plan tables. Visit Product & Services section for plan details.
I have opted for @ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Value Added Services (VAS). Can I access Netfire Broadband service from different locations through multiple PCs/Laptops/Smart Devices simultaneously?
@ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Service provides facility connects multiple PCs/Laptops/Smart Devices simultaneously as per your subscribed plan from a single location where the modem is installed.
Will my Netfire Broadband Service bill be very high, if I am connected for a long time?
You will be charged only on the basis of upload/download of data and not for the time for which you are connected to the internet. However, we recommend you to log out when you do not want to use internet as activities such as streaming, flash, auto updates, virus on your PC etc. can result in unintended data usage.
Do you provide any online portal to manage my account?
Yes, you can manage your account online through Netfire Self Care portal Alternatively, the portal can be accessed through our website (Visit our website >> Click on My Account >> Enter User ID and Password)
What are the things I can do from my Online Self Care portal?
Netfire Secured Wireless Online Self Care portal provides facilities, such as:
– Personal Information: Provides the user subscription details such as User ID, address etc
– Service Information: Enables you to view plan details along with any Value Added Service subscribed
– Change Password: Enables you to change password
– Session History: Check your session history anytime
– MAC Addresses: Gives information about the MAC IDs registered against your user account & accordingly remove it
Billing and Payments
– Invoice Summary: Shows historical invoice summary. You can also see the last six bills details
– Payment List: Shows historical payment details
– Make Payment: Option to make an online payment though Credit Card/Net banking
Ask for Help
– Product information: Download dialer, latest product tariffs, FAQs and T&Cs Service Request
– View request: Track the status of request/complaints registered with Netfire Care
How do I know what is the actual speed of my Netfire Secured Wireless Broadband service?
You can check the speed of your Netfire Broadband service by logging through the speed test icon provided on the dialer or Go to http://www.speedtest.net Both facilities are available for windows user only. MAC users can test speed by using the speedtest link.
Note: The speed displayed is up to Netfire ISP node.
Can I shift my connection from one location to another location within or across the city?
Service can be provided if our network is available in your new location. Shifting charges will be applicable as per Company policy. You will need to provide your new address proof for installation & billing purpose.
How can I change my billing address?
In the event of address change or address provided with us is incorrect, you can update your address by contacting Netfire Care at 720005015 and submitting a proof of new address.
Can I change my tariff plan?
You can change your tariff plan as per the migration rules set by the Company. For changing the plan please contact Netfire Care on 0-72000-50150 or write an email to email@example.com
Will I get a signal everywhere in my home for wireless connectivity?
Yes, you can receive our signal throughout your home by subscribing to our @ll Home Secured Wi-Fi Service.
One hot spot instance can support an area of approximately 1000 sq.ft. Please note for large homes, additional hotspots are available at Rs.1500 per instance
Connects multiple PC/Desktops wirelessly
Simultaneous log-ins only for single location as per your subscribed plan.
Download Netfire App